PYFL will start taking Team Deposits and Registion on June 1st for Fall 2018 season. To qualify for the Adidas Team money, you must pay your deposit and sign a Team Contract prior to June 30th.
Team Deposits will be $250 per team and applied to your total team fee (multiple team organizations call for deposit amount).
Click here to make your deposit.
All Deposits and Registrations are non-refundable.
Individual Registration – All individual player registrations must be completed prior to July 31st. New individual players looking for a team need to click on "Need a Team" on our homepage and complete the requested information. We will coordinate with a team in your area and contact you with options.
Individual player fee (playing with an organization with one team) - $175
Individual flag player fee (playing with an organization with multiple teams) - $100
If an organization is opting to pay the team fee(s), then players will still need to register online by July 31st and choose the "pay offline" option.
Team fees will be determined on whether or not you have a home field and will host games or which field you choose
to designate as your home field. Please call if you have any questions.
Registration should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 5776
Frisco, TX 75035
or call 214.872.1642.
Cheerleading fees, please call 214.872.1642.
Our mandatory coaches meeting for all coaching staff and team mom's for fall 2018 will be schedule for Saturday August 4th.
Checkin at: 9:00 AM
You will need the following at the meeting:
1. Check in/Sign up for certification time (first come first served).
2. Confirm your participation in our August 26th Jamboree.
3. Pay balance. You can choose to pay via PayPal to todd@PremierYouthFootballLeague.com in order to save the merchant fee through SportNgin.
4. Bring a copy of your roster and email a copy to info@PremierYouthFootballLeague.com. (Please email your roster prior to July 31st).
PYFL will allow (8) certified coaches on the sideline for each game. Away teams will be required to provide 3 adult volunteers (15 years old or older) to work the chains. Chain crew must not coach or their team may be penalized and/or asked to go to the stands. If any chain crew is removed from the field of play, the head coach of the away team will be asked for a replacement.
Coaches unable to attend this meeting must complete the online coaches video (prior to August 4th), which includes a $20 fee.
Register for the online coaches video. (ONLY IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE MANDATORY MEETING ON AUGUST 4TH)
All players must register online prior to July 31st, which includes your players' registration fee and all online registration requirements/documents. Once your player has registered online, the only items that will be required at certification will be an original birth certificate, passport or state ID (you will be requred to bring a copy of whichever form). If your player has a PYFL badge from a previous season, that player will only need to register online and bring his badge to certification. All coaches will be required to complete a background check and USA Football Heads Up certification. This will be discussed in detail at the coaches meeting. All team balances must be paid prior to certification.
- Player & Coaches (Football and Cheer) Certification - Dates TBD
- Teams will be required to complete an Official Team Roster Form through Sport Ngin (registration) prior to July 31st. Team Roster must be listed in numerical order from 1 to 99. Rosters will lock late August.
- All Athletes must be in attendance for Team Check-In
- Teams MUST BRING their Team Book to certification
Team Books MUST INCLUDE the following for each player:
- Original Birth Certificate, Passport or State ID
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Passport or State ID (we will not have a copy machine, please bring a copy)
- MUST BE COMPLETED and IN ORDER prior to certification
- MUST be in numerical order from 1 to 99
Each player must attend the preseason certification conducted by PYFL to be eligible to play the upcoming season. If a player misses their scheduled certification, they will be ineligible to play that upcoming season.
Attend Scheduled Coaches Meeting or watch make-up video if you are unable to attend coaches meeting ($20 fee)
- If you were unable to attend the coaches meeting please you must complete the online meeting which includes a $20 fee. Register for the online coaches video.
- All coaches must complete a PYFL Coaches Application. (Online)
- All coaches must fill out their Coaches Badge Information.
- All coaches must complete the USA Football Heads Up certification. Code will be provided.
- All coaches must complete the online background check.
- All coaches must certify with their team and receive a PYFL badge to gain access to game day field!!!
All these requirements must be completed prior to August 4th to be eligible to be on the sideline on game day.
Week #1 – Sept 8th
Week #2 – Sept 15th
Week #3 – Sept 22nd
Week #4 – Sept 29th
Week #5 – Oct 6th
Week #6 – Oct 13th
Week #7 – Oct 20th
Week #8 – Oct 27th
Playoffs – Nov 3rd
Super Bowl – Nov 10th
To secure your team position and list your team name on our website, please complete the registration for your
team under the registration tab. You may also use PayPal and submit payment to todd@PremierYouthFootballLeague.com
If you have additional questions please send email to info@PremierYouthFootballLeague.com or call 214.872.1642.
If you have additional questions please send email to: info@PremierYouthFootballLeague.com